Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentines



Here's what I've been working on. Instead of buying a box of valentines this year, I decided to do something a little different. I went to my local Sams Club and bought a box of Hershey Bars. I was sad to find out that they no longer have the paper wrapper on the outside with a silver wrapper inside. :( Now they have a plastic wrapper. It still worked, but I like the way they used to be packaged. My son is very excited because he doesn't have to sit down and put his name on all of them. They are all down and ready to be passed out at his party. One kid down, one to go.

2 comments:

  1. omg, michelle, i love these!! please share how you did it...did you print out each picture and attach to the paper or did you print it out on the paper? need details!! these are awesome!
    julie cope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the picture to a word document using a text box, so that I could size it small. I then copied it numerous times on my document and printed them out on card stock. I cut the pictures out and inked the edges with black. I cut my patterned card stock to wrap around the candy bar. I printed out my sayings on cardstock and inked them also. I printed out the "you" on red paper and punched out with a heart punch. I pop dotted the heart. I attached the saying and picture on top of the patterned paper. It was a lot of fun and really easy.

    ReplyDelete